The registration process for the International Fundraising Skillshare 2016 is now open.
- Skillshare is aimed at Red Cross, Red Crescent, ICRC and IFRC staff with day-to-day fundraising/resource mobilisation responsibilities and a reasonable amount of fundraising/marketing experience.
- Participants should be willing and able to actively contribute to the event as well as learn from it. They are expected to share fundraising practices, technical knowledge and expertise from their National Society with other attendees.
- The supervisor of the participant must endorse his or her attendance.
- Participants must be able to understand, read and speak English to a good level to make the most of the event through networking and workshops. However, it is expected some workshops will be delivered in other languages. While interpreters will not be provided, participant NS may register and pay for an interpreter as a delegate in certain circumstances. Please contact us for more details.
- Skillshare will be held at Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted airport CM24 1PP, United Kingdom. Please note that the venue is accessible directly from Stansted Airport. We recommend participants book their flights straight to Stansted airport wherever possible.
- On the Tuesday 6 September all day and Wednesday 7 September morning, there will be the optional Individual Giving Community of Practice (at an additional cost) for attendees.
- On the Tuesday 6 September afternoon and Wednesday 7 September morning, there will be optional masterclasses (at an additional cost) for attendees.
- All delegates are expected to stay at the accommodation provided and participate in the main Skillshare conference from 13.00 on Wednesday 7 September until Skillshare closes at approximately 13.00 on Friday 9 September 2016.
- Accommodation will be provided on 7 and 8 September for Skillshare participants and also on 6 September for masterclass or Individual Giving Community of Practice participants.
- Each attendee is responsible for making the appropriate visa arrangements. On request, the British Red Cross can provide participants with an invitation letter to support their visa applications.
- Deadline for registration is 29 July 2016.
There are four options available for Skillshare 2016. Please see the options outlined below and what is included in the prices (click here to enlarge the image):
Skillshare Masterclass and Community of Practice Programme
- If you require an additional night at the venue, either before or after the event, please contact email@example.com. Each additional night must be organised by the Skillshare team to gain the greatest discount. This cost will be added to your invoice issued after the event. Delegates wishing to remain in the UK beyond the conference will need to organise and cover the cost of their own stay. If a large group is attending from a single National Society, we would be grateful if one person could co-ordinate the payment and registration (including any shared rooms and additional nights).
- National Societies will be required to fund and arrange all travel for their participants (including local transportation within the UK to and from the event). Please ensure you have the necessary funding arrangements to support your participation in Skillshare before registering to attend.
- Participants may choose to share a twin room with another delegate to benefit from a lower rate. If you would like to share your room with a specific person, please fill in their name and National Society on the registration form. If you do not yet know who you will share a room with, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org before 29 July to indicate your preference.
- You will receive an invoice after the event in British pounds (GBP£).
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you are no longer able to attend. If you cancel your place after 18 August 2016, you may still be invoiced.
If you have any further enquiries please contact email@example.com.
Register for Skillshare